More on our social networks facebook
🤓 What is .xml extension?
- File. sav stores data created in the software Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS), which is a utility responsible for statistical analysis and monitoring.
- It was initially developed by IBM for internal purposes. The file extension is in its own binary format and stores the datasets together with the dictionaries that describe the datasets. All information is in “registers”, which are in the form of series, as well as in “variables” realized as columns.
📌 How to open .xml file?
- The only way to open an SAV file correctly is with IBM SPSS, not only on Windows but also on Mac OS platforms, as well as Linux. The format is not the most common, but it is still used for statistical monitoring.
📚 Details about the .xml.
- Often, the type of file being considered is used to store information extracted from certain databases, as well as a large number of Microsoft Excel tables, notably that .sav extension can contain not only materials created by a software complex but also user content that is entered manually.
- Extensions associated with SPSS can be managed in various ways through integrated mechanisms, but are most common in testing and statistical analysis control. The resulting results can be displayed as different types of schemes, including histograms, scattering graphs, and so on.