📚 How to convert text to pdf.
Find out how to convert text into PDF online
- Click the “choose file” button to upload the needed text document from your computer or just drag and drop it to the file selection field. Alternatively, import the document directly from cloud storage (Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive).
- Once the upload is finished, click the “generate” button. The text document will be transformed in a few seconds.
- After the conversion to PDF is successfully done, download the converted file.
- Click the “download” button and save the file in PDF format to your computer.
💻 Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
This text to PDF converting tool allows you not only to upload files from your computer, but to extract them right from cloud storage, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive. We make things much easier!
💲 Free converter.
Now you can do conversions of text to PDF absolutely for free. No money is needed to convert text to PDF. You are not limited in terms of file size and the number of conversions.
📧 No Email.
Do not waste time registering with this text into PDF converter. Change text documents to PDF files without providing your Email address or other identifiable data.
📑 Text Format.
This text to PDF converter is compatible with all basic Word extensions: .doc, .docm, .dot, .docx, .dotm, .dotx, .odt, .xml, .txt, .xps. Due to the tool being platform-neutral, you are able to convert text files to PDF on every operating system.
- More on our social networks facebook
🚂 Quick and Easy.
The process of conversion is as easy as possible now. It takes just four simple steps to get your document converted into PDF format. And it is done within the shortest time! The speed of conversion depends on the file size and the server’s overload.